[HCDX] WWFV RTTY Service

Greetings from Radio Station WWFV. We have started a new global RTTY service, please see our web page for details (www.wwfv.net or www.wwfv.org). We will send a beautiful certificate of reception to anyone who sends us a reception report and a copy of the actual text received. The address to send reports is on our web page. More digital/analog modes will soon be added such as FAX, SSTV, MFSK16, PSK31, and various other modes of transmission. Please pass this information on to other people. We thank you for your time, Good listening and good DX.