[HCDX] info on Kingstown Radio

Hello all,
Andy Donkin, DX-er and QSL-manager of Kingstown Radio wants this info
passed over to other DX-ers:

Hi All
     First of all let me introduce myself, My name is Andy Donkin, I am
the QSL manager at Kingstown
Radio in Hull. Recently we have had a change of engineer at the station
and it has become apparent since
his departure that sevearl Reports recieved  since we went on air have
not been QSLed, We believe we
have the reports in a file, and we are now sifting through the list to
try to identify which ones I have already
verified. So if you have sent us a report since August 1999 and have not
recieved a QSL for it, if you still
have it please Email it to me or send it direct to my house at 175 Hall
Road, Hull, HU6 8SG, England.
There is no need for IRC's. I am developing a QSL system with serial
numbers now and entering them into a
log book.  Please pass this info onto fellow DXers.
Sorry for any inconvenience!

Andy Donkin