[HCDX] Loggings: Peru

Hello,

PERU

4890.2, Radio Chota, Feb. 1, 0018-0027, Peruvian music with singing
children. Male and female announcer in Spanish, with several IDs. 24443
(Veldhuis)

5677.98, Radio Ilucan; Cutervo, Feb. 1, 0009-0016, Male speaker in Spanish
with Comunicados, lots of "Attencion"s. At 0012 canned ID, talk, then
another ID with flute music in the background. 24343 (Veldhuis)

What's with 4881.07 kHz.? I have seen both Radio Comas and Radio Nuevo Mundo
reported there. Heard a station there tonight, and I was almost sure I heard
them mention "Nuevo Mundo". Some people on IRC #swl heard it too. Later
however, there were several clear IDs as Radio Comas. Anyone got more info
on this?

Receiver: Icom IC-R75;
Antenna: 20 mtr. longwire with MLB.

73',
Mark Veldhuis, Borne, the Netherlands (52.3000°N, 6.7500°E).
E-mail: dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.markveldhuis.com
ICQ: 38955406