[HCDX] Real RASD frequency

Over the past few months, there has been interest in the RASD station on 41 meters. People have reported it on 7357 and 7457 kHz. Both channels are occupied during the 2100-0000 period each day. Which station is the real RASD station? I note that an organization in Switzerland was interested in listeners providing feedback on channel availability in the 7450-7460 kHz region. However, the 7357 freq is perfectly clear, if this is indeed their station. I note both Spanish and Arabic from this station. Can anyone assist in determining just which station is the real RASD station?

Thanks

dandan2@xxxxxxxx