Re: [Edxc] Re: [HCDX] Nex EDXC site

As follow-up to the thoughts of Anker Petersen, I wanted to add that
we cannot avoid "outside" people to start some other initiatives. The
point however is that we should ask ourselves why people who were
previously "inside" are leaving, have left. Probably we will need to
solve this first, and the other problem will not exist anymore.

If this requires part of our energy, we will have to do it even if we
were to prefer listening to radio. And as organisation's officials, we
even have to deal with issues which we do not like.

For the "others": lets call upon their fairness!

Kind regards,
	Anton

As we all know, the official website of the European DX Council still
is
at http://www.swl.net/edxc/