[HCDX] QSLing KAVT-Fresno, CA

Hi everyone:

As many of you know, I am the QSL Manager for KAVT-1680-Fresno, CA  Pal
Shinn, CE for the station asked me to do it, as he does not have the
time. Paul is the CE for 10 years in Stockton, Modesto, and Fresno.
   Paul is sending me up a box of material along with one report he has
received. As this point I don't know who the report is from. I will
reply as soon as I receive it.
   I was told that Paul rarely gets to KAVT as he is busy in Stockton at
KSTN. o if you want a quick reply to your report, please send them
directly to me. I will reply with a verie letter. Please enclose return
postage. Thanks. Send reports to:

Patrick Martin
Post Office Box 843
Seaside  OR  97138-0843