[HCDX] Radio Vilnius QSL

9735 kHz f/d 'flag/logo on a spirograph blue' card in 40 days. I realize this is not exactly a 'rare' QSL now, especially for those of you in Europe and even the NA east coast. But, I have been after Lithuania proper QSL since forever. I was never able to hear Radio Centras on 9400 kHz when they were on, nor RV on 9710 kHz. And RV has always been heard here via the former USSR transmitters or lately, Jülich, Germany. Anyway, C/V# 218!

Terry Palmersheim, KC7LDP/ FOØPAM