[HCDX] California call letter & format changes.

[HCDX] California call letter & format changes.

--- Begin Message ---
great, thanks.

Here's some HOT tips to post to IRCA E-groups:

1380 KWJL CA., Lancaster good this morning o/Salinas w/ID "1380, K-jewel",
ID on hour as "KWJL, Lancaster, K-jewel", nostalgia format.  Ex-KHJJ, this
call change isn't listed ANYWHERE yet, stumbled on by accident!

1380 KTOM CA., Salinas now 1 on 1 sports, ex-country, first noticed this
morning.  Don't know if changed calls or not.

1460 KTXX CA., Salinas now CNN Headline news, ex-sports (sports moved to
1380), ID "1460, KTX, Salinas-Santa Cruz-Monterey", then ID "KTXX, Salinas".

Robert Wien
E-mail:Robert.wien@xxxxxxxx