[HCDX] Re: Gruesome Dx

Rumor has it that the suicide doctor Jack Kevorkian
assisted one of his patients to die in one of the
State Park cabins we have dxpeditioned in here in
Michigan.

Maybe next time I see a park ranger, I'll ask
which cabin. :->

Larry

--
(  Outdoor lights need lamp shades too!    *    http://www.darksky.org/ )