Re: [HCDX] UNID utility on 6227 kHz

Hi list,

I presume the question is in close connection to planned broadcasts of Radio
Gardarika from St.Petersburg on 6230 kHz.

Can't say anything about that particular utility; but Mikhail's question
arised some doubts about the current frequency distribution plan. As my
handbook states, 49 mb is bound into 5950...6200 kHz, while 6200...6525 kHz
is given to maritime mobile services. Are those figures out-dated at
present?

In recent times, more and more broadcasters enter above 6200 kHz, and are
very surprised if encounter interference there.

Thanks,
Dmitri Mezin
Kazan, Russia