R: [HCDX] MW log from Sicily

>Hi,
>great, Salvo - this one seems to be my UNID of FEB 20, 0320 UTC. I heard a
>SS station on 1030 kHz and because the signal was quite strong, I
>thought it
>was WBZ with SS ethnic program - what is nonsence, I think now...

Hi Karel,
it's Radio del Plata. I've logged this also some days ago and I've then
registered a clear ID by a YL.
Yesterday here in Sicily there were only Argentina and Brasile in MW, like
some days ago...
Your UNID could be this, surely.

>1370 kHz; FEB 20; 0557 UTC - looked like a religious program with "Senor"
>repeated several times. Anybody?

this could be Colombia (Radio Mundial, Santa Fé de Bogota), that I've
catched some months ago. Here, however on 1370 come almost always Radio
Atual AM from Brasil.

73

Salvo Micciché
Sicily