[HCDX] Christian station on 1530 kHz

Can someone help me with an unidentified US station on 1530 kHz heard on Feb 21st at 0800 with religious preaching. I caught phrases like: "for the faith of God" and "the kingdom of Heaven".

Now 1530 usually never produces any transatlantic condx here in Europe. And when it does its someone in Northern Scandinavia hearing westcoast stations.

This was not a westcoast station (no condx towards that area at all from here at present), and I cant remember seeing anyone having heard much apart from Iceland on this frequency.

However perhaps someone (in North America?) can help me with an idea as to which station this might have been - from the format and looking at the transmitter-patterns of the religious stations on 1530.

Thanks in advance.

Best 73s

Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
Denmark