[HCDX] Sauti Ya Tanzania Zanzibar

Hi all:

Bad news for Guido Schotmans: the number of his QSL cards at Voice of
Tanzania Zanzibar stock has decreased by one...;-)

Good news for Guido Schotmans: I thank him a lot (my thanks also go to Mr.
Khalid Hassan Rajab, the veriesigner) -- I'm now among the successful
holders of the QSL, designed by Guido, too!

Got it for my January report, in about 40 days. Mr. Khalid Hassan Rajab
writes that they transmit on 11735 khz (sic!) everyday from 1800 to 2400
local time. Programmes are in Swahili language. Transmitter power is 50 kW,
Chinese-made transmitter.

73,
Dmitri Mezin,
Kazan, Russia