Re: [HCDX] Radio La Cruz del Sur website

Re: [HCDX] Radio La Cruz del Sur website

The site must still be under construction as some of the
graphics do not appear on the pages. I looked at the source code
and found they should be in the folder
http://www.geocities.com/cruzdelsur2000/imagenes/
but when I went there (yes - it actually let me see a folder
file list), there were only a few graphics, not all those used
on the pages.

=====
Don Moore     mooredxer@xxxxxxxxx
Radio: http://donmoore.tripod.com  <-------NEW URL