[HCDX] RE: [A-DX] Deutsche Welle Albanian program on 729 kHz from where ?

[HCDX] RE: [A-DX] Deutsche Welle Albanian program on 729 kHz from where ?

Hello, Guido.

Could it possibly be an ERA transmitter? I know that the Greeks tend to have
programms in various balcanic languages - one of them is undoubtedly
Albanian. I know for myself because I would very like to hear BR on 729 here
in Slovenia but it seems that ERA 1 is transmitting round the clock.

73,

Miha Rus, Slovenia