[HCDX] Last message with a PS

----- Original Message -----
From: "BERGLUND JOHAN" <johandx@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Ove Fransson" <my.word@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Pedro de la Montaña (Åsberg)" <p.m-a@xxxxxxxxx>; "T-L" <anchor@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 4:29 PM
Subject: From Trollhättan, western part of Sweden

>From Trollhättan, western part of Sweden

Do all of you feel that conditions are bad ? 60 and 90 mb very bad here. So activity is rather low.

1188 08 Mar 0532 VRT,  Radio Twee, tx acc to WRTH in Kuurne with 5 KW, had a program of it's own, and      was not // to 540. It's regional for West Flanders, and was pretty alone on the frequency with MDR-Info, Germany as a background. At 0630 VoA from Marcali came on in Serbian, and that was it. The WRTH does not mention the regional programs in Flemish on MW, but the EMWG (editor Herman Boel) does. Thanks a billion, Herman !  JB

5040 03 Mar 2145 Hrvatski Radio. SIO 333 Anyone who has an idea why they are here? I don't think it's something really planned by Zagreb. From JB (shrugging his shoulders )

9737.5 07 Mar 2130 Paraguay. Radio Nacional del Paraguay, Asunción. This station is
         a little squeezed in, but had very good strenght. The official news bulletin, tho
         must have been the delight of some government bureaucrat, i.e. boring .   JB

11830   06 Mar 2100 Brazil. Rádio Anhanguera, Goiânia, GO had it's own newscast,
         "Commando Maior" and this one was followed by "A Voz do Brasil". So the
         carnival music had to wait. QSA 3     JB

QSL  just two of interest (perhaps), I think

Radio Speranza, Modena, Italy 6231.2  stamped envelope and postcard showing interior of S. Giorgio Church.  Signed by P. Cordioli Luigi.

Radio Teos, St. Peterburg, Russia 1089 e-mail from Igor Finogenov, who among other things runs the "Our Mailbox" program. My report had run via ordinary mail
which had my email address in it. He is concerned with the economy of the station, and says that their tx in Moscow on 1134 has been lost (since a long time, I think - JB), and  the one on1089 in St. Peterburg is endangered.

73 Johan Berglund

A   PS  added to my latest message :
>From Trollhättan, western part of Sweden with

Do all of you feel that conditions are bad ? 60 and 90 mb very bad here. So activity is rather low.

1188 08 Mar 0532 VRT,  Radio Twee, tx acc to WRTH in Kuurne with 5 KW, had a program of it's own, and was not // to 540. It's regional for West Flanders, and was pretty alone on the frequency with MDR-Info, Germany as a background. At 0630 VoA from Marcali came on in Serbian, and that was it. The WRTH does not mention the regional programs in Flemish on MW, but the EMWG (editor Herman Boel) does. Thanks a billion, Herman !  JB

5040 03 Mar 2145 Hrvatski Radio. SIO 333 Anyone who has an idea why they are here? I don't think it's something really planned by Zagreb. From JB (shrugging his shoulders )

9737.5 07 Mar 2130 Paraguay. Radio Nacional del Paraguay, Asunción. This station is
         a little squeezed in, but had very good strenght. The official news bulletin, tho
         must have been the delight of some government bureaucrat, i.e. boring .   JB

11830   06 Mar 2100 Brazil. Rádio Anhanguera, Goiânia, GO had it's own newscast,
         "Commando Maior" and this one was followed by "A Voz do Brasil". So the
         carnival music had to wait. QSA 3     JB

QSL  just two of interest (perhaps), I think

Radio Speranza, Modena, Italy 6231.2  stamped envelope and postcard showing interior of S. Giorgio Church.  Signed by P. Cordioli Luigi.

Radio Teos, St. Peterburg, Russia 1089 e-mail from Igor Finogenov, who among other things runs the "Our Mailbox" program. My report had run via ordinary mail and  had my email address in it. He is concerned with the economy of the station, and says that their tx in Moscow on 1134 has been lost (since a long time, I think - JB), and  the one on1089 in St. Peterburg is endangered.

73 Johan Berglund

PS. 1188  By persistent listening to the recording, I have a tentative local addrerss
              Radio Twee West-Vlaanderen, Konservatorielaan 1, 8500 KORTRIJK,
              Vlaanderen.

              Johan Berglund