Re: [HCDX] UNID Serbo-croat 1566

> Hi,
> Today and yesterday March, 6th and 7th)I heard a strong UNID Serbo-Croat
> speaking station on 1566 kHz. Both days around 1800 with a short news
> bulletin and a local weather report. Today I heard them already at 1630
with
> commercials and Yugo music. ID-ed like: "........... dva" and not likely
the
> listed Yugoslavian station. Please help!
> Best wishes from Björn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden

Hi Björn,
the station you heard was Radio Jasenica (Yasenitsa), Smederevska Palanka,
in Serbia, Yugoslavia.
They also relay Radio B92 (92 = devedeset dva) at certain times.

Also here the signal seems to be better now, dominating over County Sound
Radio which was not the case in the past.

GOOD DX,
Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic