[HCDX] SWRS on the air March 17/18

Hi all!
We will start our regular broadcast next weekend on 11470 khz AM, as follows:
Saturday 17 : 1700-2400 UTC
Sunday 18 : 0800-1900 UTC

We wait for your comments and reception reports to swrs@xxxxxxx .

More news on our website.

Good listening,
Steve@SWRS

SHORT WAVE RELAY SERVICE - SWRS
Broadcasting facilities for free & community radio
Member of AMARC - World Association of Community Radio Broadcasters
address       : Postfach 220342 - 42373 Wuppertal - GERMANY
e-mail        : swrs@xxxxxxx or swrs@xxxxxxxx
home page     : http://www.swrs.org