[HCDX] Re: new poll

>From: EdMayberry@xxxxxxx
>Subject: [HCDX] new poll
>A new mini-poll question is now on the main page of International
Listener,
>concerning your listening habits over the past week.  The actual poll is
>phrased "I listened to these shortwave stations this past week: (check all
>that apply)"

I believe the value of your poll is very limited indeed as you yourself
have already determined what the stations are shortwave listeners listen
to.
Furthermore it excludes a great deal of listeners who do not listen to
the stations you listed but to other stations (such as most European and
Asian broadcasters that are not mentioned).
If this poll is to have any real value, you should give the possibility
to vote for any station broadcasting on SW and not only a very limited
number...

73

Herman Boel
Author of European Medium Wave Guide (http://go.to/emwg)
DX website: http://come.to/dxing

The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by
return e.mail.

Visit our websites: http://www.sgs.com and http://www.sgsonsite.com