[HCDX] 1296 kHz 24-Mar morning

A swarm of UK stations on most common MW frequencies this morning at 0530-0630. I just stopped to listen to

1296 24-Mar 0540 Radio XL, Manchester, Id-jingles amd Independent Radio News at 0545, local jeweler ad,
          Asian music, etc.  SIO 344 for five minutes, then this one

1296 24-Mar 0550 Spain. COPE Valencia, equeally good for 5 minutes, then the UK station again, etc. Cope,
          Valencia had lcal id and px, "Hechos de la comunidad valenciana", by which is meant, I think, just not
           the town of Valencia, but more likely the Autonomous Valencia Region. In Spain you'll see three flags
          over many official buildings, The EU flag, the Spanish National Flag and that of the autonomous region.
           (Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Sweden)