[HCDX] AIR Kohima drifting?

March 22nd at 1445 noted a drifting AIR station on
4783.2 with rather strong signal. They had English
newscast and Hindi ID at 1459, some music and
a sudden sign-off at 1502. By then they had drifted
down to 4782. Later checking the tape, id sounded
pretty much like "Akashvani Kohima". Listed on 4850,
AIR Kohima is not easy one here due to UZB on the
same frequency.
--------------
Some of you may remeber the reports of unid
(possibly Leh) AIR station recently heard on this
portion of the 60 mb. March 23rd checked the 4760
frequency at 1555 and there was two AIR stations
with equal signal strength. One, I guess Port Blair,
in parallel with 4800 and the other, I think Leh, in
parallel with 4950 (Srinagar) nicely on their nominals.
Port Blair has been rather easy catch here alone
on the frequency, but now Leh seems to be back
in business.

73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski