[HCDX] CHNX is back!

** CANADA. CHNX is back! When I heard music on 6130-USB, ``Downtown`` at 0625 UT March 27, I figured it had to be this, and in the next 50 minutes heard numerous Oldies 96 IDs, and, less often, IDs as 96 CHNS, including weather at 0636. Had continuous bonker sending ...- on the side, and before 0600 VOA on 6130. See upcoming DXLD 1-043 for a look at all the co-channel QRM CHNX faces, thanks to VOA, RFE, BBC and DW. Very slight carrier at this time may have come from CHNX or something else. CHNX was last reported in DXLD 1-017 Feb 8 as off SW, and might not return as transmitter is not suitable for SW. Fairly good signal now, I would guess at more than 30 watts (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)