[HCDX] Reactivation on 4864.45?

Tonight 27th March, superb reception here in NZ of some
Indonesian and LA signals:

Does anyone know if the Bolivian Radio 16de marzo has been
reactivated? heard from 10.07 tonight  on 4864.45 with mixture of
ballads, pipes and "Oruro" ID . No mention that I could hear of full
ID, signal was not bad . Independent signal on 4864.92 which I
took to be R Centenario. Others heard

INDONESIA
4606.52  presumed Serui at 09.52 but relaying news from "RRI
Jayapura Irian Jaya"

4789.18 RRI Fak FaK at 09.36 with discussion in BI of "Garuda
and Saudi airlines", powerhouse signal

PERU
4992.56 R Ancash (p) at 09.49 "Diamond branda" advert Republica
Peru, superb signal

Other signals coming through were 4826.42 Sicuani, 4824.36 Voz
De la selva

BOLIVIA

5952.37 Pio Doce at 09.58 with jingle ID 'pio Doce" repeated many
Times, excellent signal

David Norrie
Auckland NZ
AOR 7030