Re: [HCDX] Time Signal Stations

Greg:

I was asking myself the same question a few days ago so I went to
http://www.google.com and did a search for "JJY Tokyo" and many sites turned
up that listed many of the time stations.  Here is one of them that seemed to
be useful because it tells you when each is supposed to be on the air.
http://www.iprimus.ca/~hepburnw/dx/time.htm

There were a few others that had extensive lists (such as ODXA and a couple
others) that did not inlude the times the stations were on the air.  (Not all
time stations are on the air 24/7 like WWV, WWVH, CHU and others.)   Go to
google.com and search for "JJY Tokyo" to see the other listed sites.

Lee Silvi
Mentor, Ohio