[HCDX] UNID (Russia) on 1359.14 kHz

Hi,
this morning (APR 3) I heard an interesting station on 1359.14 kHz. Most
probably comming from Russia, this station is not listed in the European MW
Guide (EMWG), but WRTH lists Perm, located westerly of Ural mountain range.

I heard what seemed to be a relay of Radio Rossii at 0220 UTC, giving phone
numbers to Alma-Ata, Baku and Yerevan.
Time signal came at 0230, then silence...
At 0231 a woman in UNID language, sounding to me like Finnish. Talking for
10 seconds only, then into pop songs... At this time the station was already
fading out as the Sunrise was slowly comming to the area.

I think it could be Perm with a local (regional) program from 0230 UTC in
Komi language.
Komi is one of Ugro-Finnish languages, that is why is sounded Finnish to me.
(I have a tape recording).

Unfortunately the signal did not come back. Luckily the transmitter is off
the channel now (being badly attacked by Spain on 1359 kHz), so it gives a
chance for further monitoring.
Maybe our Scandinavian friends know more about this (unlisted) station. They
usually hear much more that we here in central Europe. It is strange that
nobody yet reported the station for the EMWG...

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic