[HCDX] Germany 1539 kHz late in the night

[HCDX] Germany 1539 kHz late in the night

Hi,
since Easter I observe the German transmitter (Mainflingen) on 1539 kHz on
the air quite late in the night (ex s/off at local midnight which is now
2200 UTC during DST). Yesterday I heard it before 0100 UTC, during Easter
holidays it was on even later I think...

I am not sure about the program relayed in the night...

Maybe it is good news for our friends DXing from the east coast of North
America (if Spain is not too strong on this frequency).

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic