[HCDX] 29810L

>From Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Sweden

Hi, abt 29810L - I believe that what we hear here is what is chosen for the moment by the the people operating
the transmissions. Like the dish of the day (el plato del dia), "Today we've got Radio Mitre, tomorrow we might be serving Radio Ribadavia. Too bad you didn't show up yesterday, we had Radio Planeta with rock'n roll".
There is a Radio Planeta in Córboba on 98.3 FM.

Three loggings from to-nite, when the rain has been pouring down here. That doesn't make reception better.

4681.5  24-Apr 0025  BOLIVIA. Radio Paitití, Guayaramerín QSA 2-3.This  Bolivian was occasionally QRM-ed
               by  ATC on 4675.0 USB , in English of course but  with nice Norwegian accent there from Bodö.

4698.0  24-Apr 0035 Unid in Spanish. Very poor signal, so really no chance of getting an id.

4 826.3 24-Apr 0100  PERU. Tho listening for over an hour, no certain id, tentatively Radio Sicuani. The
               px format puzzled me until it dawned on me that the songs, poems, etc. were by amateurs,
               greeting friends and relatives in this way.
               A lot of verses, perhaps all,  of the national anthem of Perú, a capella
               from the street or a plaza, suddenly came on and it  was NOT the National Choir in Lima singing. Very
               colorful. QSA 2-3.

73 Johan Berglund