[HCDX] Malawi QSL

Malawi, Malawi Broadcasting Corporation, 3380 khz, date and frequency letter with verification statement, in 7 months (no follow up), for IRC, v/s Joseph C J Chikagwa Director of Engineering. Envelope with 14 Malawian Kwacha postage. I am especially pleased with this QSL, Malawi may be next to impossible to hear in Alberta Canada! One of my long time DX targets! This from the September 2000 Greyland WA USA DXped.
Mr Chikagwa mentions the station is off the air, they need $20,000 US to replace the transmitter valves, this already in the DX press.