From: Enzio Gehrig <egg51953@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "BERGLUND JOHAN" <johandx@xxxxxxxxx>, hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HCDX] 29810L
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:40:08 +0200

Hello Johan,

Tuesday, April 24, 2001, 4:59:37 AM, you wrote:

> There is a Radio Planeta in Córboba on 98.3 FM.

Yes indeed. But I listened to the px for more than two hours and there
was     not    a   single  ID  mentioning  this  frequency. Not even a
jingle.

I  did  hear  many  ID's  as  "Radio  Planeta Disco". There was also a
telephone  number mentioned,  47268050. I checked the Argentine yellow
pages  and  determined  that  this  number  does  not  match the radio
station's number at all.

With the exception of the last two digits, it does match the telephone
number of a discotheque which is called "Radio Planeta".

Maybe  we  heard  a  recording of a px from this discotheque which was
later transmitted by Radio Mitre? I don't know.

If  someone  want's  to  write to Radio Planeta 98.3 FM, this is their
address:

Radio Planeta FM 98.3
San Jeronimo 270 L23
C.P. 5000 Córdoba

73, Enzio Gehrig Denia / Spain (38.50N/000.04E) JRC535D/ICR8500/ALA1530/Dipole

Copyright (c) Hard-Core-DX.com