[HCDX] AFRTS-Catches

Dear friends,

today (April 26, 2001) I copied the following
transmissions of AFRTS.

PUERTO RICO (Roosevelt Road)

6458.5 U; at 0605 h UTC news in AE, finishing
with ID "US (?) Radio Network". At 0610 h UTC
commentary on 'University of California birthday";
SINPO 45444; Elsebusch

ITALY (Sigonella/Sicily)

4993 U; Wort programme in AE, finishing with
ID "NBC News", SINPO 35443; Elsebusch

UNID

Some days before (April 10, 2001) I heard
AFRTS on 13254 U at 1619 h UTC playing
"Venus" by Shocking Blue, 1626 IDs "US (?)
Radio Networt" and "USA Radio Sport", at
1637 h UTC remembering Viet Nam War,
SINPO 35553; Elsebusch

Friends in the USA: has anyone got an idea
what/who this is on that QRG? Could not find
any information on AFRTS-URL. And my last
two reports (Guam and Diego Garcia) have
never been answered.

Best DX

73 de Klaus/DL 3 EAY and DE 2 JLS
working GRUNDIG Satellit 700, 10 m LW