[HCDX] Press release

Dear Friend?s:

After a long time of silence, for several reason?s,
Radio Blandengue, will be back to his pirate
activities.

The day?s May 5 and 6 we are on the air with the
following tentative schedule:

In the frequency variable between 14565 to
14568 Khz LSB until our new cristal is ok,
the future frequency of Radio Blandengue
will be 14570 Khz LSB

Saturday May 5, 2001
2100 ? 2300 UTC

Sunday May 6, 2001
0000 ? 0200 UTC
0800 ? 1000 UTC

A lot of correspondence still pending, in the
next?s week all correct reception report?s
it be will answer. Thanks for your patient.

Your comments are welcome,

73 and FFFR !!!!
Raul Gonzalez