Re: [HCDX] Voice of Croatia Radio QSL info?

Re: [HCDX] Voice of Croatia Radio QSL info?

Hi Lee and everyone--

I looked at Passport 2001, and found that the way to figure it out is by
the transmitter site.  I think that the "Voice of Croatia" ID came into
use after Passport was printed, and I also don't see it in the 2001 WRTH.
However, a check of the fine print in the Addresses Plus section on page
309 revealed what you need to know.

The one to use for the foreign service via Juelich, Germany is the "Radio
Croatia" address.  The other address, the one for "Croatian Radio", is for
a domestic service relay that is transmitted via the HRT Deanovec
shortwave station for listeners in Europe and the Mediterranean.  Since
you heard the foreign service in several languages, you should send your
report to the "Radio Croatia" address.

On page 317, there is also an address for the Deutsche Telekom site in
Juelich, which accepts reception reports by mail or fax only.
E-mail addresses are given, but are presumably meant for business and
other non-QSL purposes.  Reports should be marked to the attention of
technical engineer Walter Brodowsky.  Their address:

Rundfunksendstelle Juelich
Merscher Hoehe
D-52428 Juelich
Germany