[HCDX] 198 Droitwich off air

Today it is clearly noticeable that the Droitwich Radio 4 transmitter is of
the air.  Before 0900, I had a signal of S9+30 and S9+5 afterwards. Besides,
it is possible the to null out the other R4 Scotland transmitters.  So I
could hear Polskie Radio Bis, , quite well.  Strange enough they had a talk
and phone-in programme where the phone-ins were in English.

Question : does anybody know if this longwave transmitter is in Raçzýn,
Pilskie Province or in the other Raçzýn in the Sieradz Province ?

73,

Guido.