[HCDX] Scandinavian Weekend Radio on the air!

[HCDX] Scandinavian Weekend Radio on the air!

Invitation to SWR's "Waiting for the Hot Summer"- Competition!

Now it is time once again tune your receiver in to SWR frequencies 11690 and 11720 kHz. We are here already hectically waiting time to turn our transmitter on and let you hear some "Sounds from the Country of Northern Lights ". So don't miss any of our shows beginning at 21 hours UTC this Friday evening 4th May. I can personally guarantee  there are LOT of good music (and nothing but good music) played  in every hour of our 24  hours broadcast.

Some sights to programmes available this time:
06:00-07:00 UTC there is a brand new programme "Greatest of the Movietunes" by Dj. Miki.
08:00-09:00 UTC Dj Miki "Suomirokkia parhaimmillaan". A programme including pure Finnish Rock..

Tentative frequency schedule (Changes are possible):
21-22 UTC 11690 kHz (Friday 4th May)
22-05 UTC 11720 kHz (4- 5th May)
05-11 UTC 11690 kHz
11-15 UTC 11720 kHz
15-19 UTC 11690 kHz
19-21 UTC 11720 kHz

Please check our last minute changes (and get more info) from our  pages: http://www.swradio.net

SWR's "Waiting for the Hot Summer"-Competition

Back to SWR-Competition mentioned earlier in this letter. So you are now invited to take part to our competition. And it is really easy to take part:

Only thing you had to do is to listen and report Scandinavian Weekend Radio's 5th May and/or 2nd June 2001 programmes. Send you reports to SWR, P.O.Box 35, FIN-40321 Jyväskylä, FINLAND. Your letter would be stamped no later than Monday June 18th.  All correct reports will take part to the competition. Among these reports our Dame Fortune will draw names of three lucky ones who will win one of following SWR-prices:

1. A brand new 2001-design SWR T-Shirt (mention size you like to have!),  SWR Stickers and CD-single
2. SWR Poster, SWR Stickers and CD-single
3. SWR Poster and SWR Stickers

We wish you good luck in our competition! And don't forget enclose return postage (2 USD or 2 IRC's (correctly stamped!) if you like to receive our colorful QSL-card!

With best regards,

Alpo Heinonen
Scandinavian Weekend Radio
http://www.swradio.net

Alpo Heinonen
Rovaniemi, Finland
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/alpo.heinonen/

NRD 525
"A weak voice from the Finnish Arctic Circle"