[HCDX] R. Litoral on 4830 ?

Dear all,
Over the last month I have regularly received R.Litoral, La Ceiba, Honduras
on 4832 kHz. Today (May 5th) 0300 UTC, I heard them on 4830.05 kHz with an
English religious program (O=2). I am sure it was R. Litoral, because they
gave an English ID (same as I recorded a few weeks ago on 4832).  I had also
noted the use of 4830 on Easter Sunday. After that only on 4832
Does someone know if this change is on purpose (test ?), or is it just
uncontrolled drifting (as would be suggested by the fact they are just off
the 4830.0 mark).

Regards,
Aart Rouw
Bühl, Germany