[HCDX] Mega Radio 630 kHz

Hi,

Bad news for german MW-DXers: Bloody Mega Radio fired up another
transmitter. It's located near Braunschweig, at the same site as DLF 756
kHz and operating on 630 kHz. Currently just an open carrier switched on
and off every five minutes. Must be a test for them. Power is 100 kW,
I'm living just 10 km away from the site. I'm afraid for my S-meter...
We are not amused... :-(

--
73's
Martin