From: "ANKER PETERSEN" <anker.petersen@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Hard-core DX contributions" <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 7:46 AM
Subject: [HCDX] R Ecclesia, Angola via Juelich

> Dear friends,
>
> This morning I heard R Ecclesia with SINPO 25333 on 15545 in
Portuguese.
> Carrier signed on exactly at 0500 followed by two minutes of tape
with
> male ID "Rádio Ecclesia, uma Rádio para todo pais". Then news about
> Angola with short musical interludes read by YL & OM. 0510 - 0553 a
> boring discussion about the relations between Angola and Democratic
> Republic of Congo. Then YL ID, followed by the OM on ID tape which
> included frequency announcement. This was abruptly cut off exactly
at
> 0555 and without taking the carrier off, Swiss Radio International
> interval signal began 30 seconds later followed by the scheduled
> broadcast towards Africa at 0600.
>
> R Ecclesia is also scheduled via Juelich at 1800-1900 on 13810, but
not
> yet checked here in Denmark. However, DSWCI member Fernando Caseiro
> Ferreira in Portugal heard this broadcast on May 08.
>
> Best 73, Anker

> Copyright (c) Hard-Core-DX.com
>
> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this
document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License,
Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software
Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no
Back-Cover Text. A copy of the license is available in
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.txt.