[HCDX] SSB-DX log....

    Hi, hopefully back after 10 days in hospital. Some nasty bug bit me causing deep infection so I'll be on
    antibiotics for a few  more days. Just managed a few SSB loggings 26 May (from bed,   using  the
    remote control...)

   20276L  26 May   2322  Argentina. Again Fuerzas Armadas Argentinas, with Radio Continental and
                                   soccer game from Campo de Colón, Buenos Aires. Very good signal - very silly ball
                                   game.

  21815U  26 May  2335  Costa Rica. Radio for Peace International. Glenn Hauser and Continental DX.
                                 QSA 2-3 QRK 2, I was unable to filter out a constant chirpy CW hammering here.

 15048.9U 26 May 2355 Costa Rica. Radio for Peace International // 21815U. Much better than
                                  21815U QSA 3-4 no QRM. Glenn Hauser with WOR from 0000 UT.

 Though no DX, a tips for lovers of LA-music. Try www.Batanga.com  with Realaudio and choose among
 a dozen of different LA-music styles.

 73 Johan Berglund,  Trollhättan, Sweden using AOR7030  and a 30 meter random wire.