[HCDX] Fwd: W40PC Card for Sale...

I have 1 W40PC Wavecomm Digital DSP decoding card. And all the latest
software for this card. Hoka Code 3 Gold Card as well including the latest
Hoka software. Anybody that is seriously into decoding on HF, VHF, UHF & SHF
? Will find the W40PC an invaluable tool. The cost of the W40PC Card UK is
£1200. The cost of the Hoka UK £340 including the software.

I will sell the Hoka for £200 " A good deal "
I will sell the W40PC for £800 " A bargain "

Any serious SWL and decoder users please contact me on this email address. I
may consider swapping the W40PC for some nice HF Radio I.E. Icom, Yeasu ETC.

The W40PC card is the most professional decoder I have ever used. It can
decode over 100 + different digital signals. The WX Sats are a breeze to
decode on VHF. If you are interested take a look at the Wavecomm site.
You can find out a lot about this card there. It retails for 2900 CHF Swiss
French Francs. Currency conversion is on this link.
http://www.xe.net/ucc/
http://www.wavecom.ch/w40pc.htm