[HCDX] New home-antenna advice

  I am moving in 2 weeks to a much larger lot but a new lot with no
trees, I have posted to the K9AY list for input there but I am looking
for advice other antennas I can try. There are no trees but the house
does have a 35 foot roof which I plan to hang a vertical off of. I can
also run a longwire, inverted v or even a delta loop off of it also. On
the vertical since I am going to have to breing in topsoil I can place a
good amount of radials, my first question is if I have a central ground
rod where the radials are connected, say 30 feet from where the earth
side of the vertical is can I run lead wire from the coax shield for the
vertical to the central ground rod 30 feet away? Also what would be the
best radial pattern? I have about 1/2 acre to work with.
  On the horizontal possibilities...I can run a longwire sloping either
East or West from 35 feet to a distance of about 150 feet either way,
Would I be best served setting up an inverted V dipole, a longwire with
a balun, or some form of loop? Im open to any comments on this. My
ALA1530 will be behind the fence placed in a drainage creek which has
about 6 inches of water in it, kind of a little stream. Beverages...Ive
never had enough room for a really longwire, I know 300 feet isnt true
beverage length but it is the best Ive had since I began, the 300 foot
run is East-West, Can I run 2 side by side separated by 6 inches or so
to get East - West and West - East coverage? One last item, I plan to
bury my coax, what is the best but most pliable coax I can use to bury?
If you have read all this I appreciate your persistence:)...Thanks
everyone for your input

Patrick