[HCDX] From the Forest

RADIO MARABUNTA will be on the air on next Sunday 3 June
via the D*R*S* Dutch Relay Service, on the frequency 6306
or 6295 khz, around 0500 or 0530 UTC.
Also please check during the night, the freq. of 15070 khz
where also may be relayed our station.
Please, attention that all snail reports will be confirmed
100% with our Ant QSL.
Pls include return postage for the postal charges.
Write to our chilean pirate contact maildrop:
 Radio Marabunta
 Casilla 159
 Santiago 14
 CHILE
We inform also that w' are very near for to obtain soon a
transmitter for start in the next weeks our transmissions
via our own facilities.

FFFR,

Mr. Ant
RMarabunta@xxxxxxxxx