[HCDX] SWR's Test Schedule

Cheers,

from Scandinavian Weekend Radio!. We are soon on the air and our updated program schedule (some programme adds and FREQUENCY CHANGES on 25 mb has been done) can be found from our web-pages http://wwww.swradio.net/ and in Message Board( Messulauta)/ Programs there.

We will have three TESTPERIODS for our new 48 mb transmitter and new antenna construction as well. Here is the schedule of our tests on Saturday 2nd of June 2001. ALL TIMES ARE IN LOCAL FINNISH SUMMERTIME (UTC+3 hours)

00:30-01:00 6170 kHz and 01.00-01.30 5990 kHz
08.00-08.30 6170 kHz and 08.30-09.00 5990 kHz
21.00-22.00 6170 kHz

We wish you can receive our test transmissions with good audibility! All reports from our test transmissions (as well from our normal 25 mb) are highly appreciate. Plese tell us if you can hear us. You can take direct contact by sending SMS massages to our phonenumber +358 400 995 559, write message to our guestbook or message board, send E-mail or snail mail.

We will meet on 25 and 48 meters after a while,

Alpo Heinonen

Scandinavian Weekend Radio

PS. And don’t forgot our "Waiting for The Hot Summer"-Competition

Alpo Heinonen
Rovaniemi, Finland
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/alpo.heinonen/

NRD 525
"A weak voice from the Finnish Arctic Circle"