[HCDX] Radio Station JJY QSLs Received

Japan, 8000, JJY, Standard Frequency and Time signal station, Received 3
Special full data fold-over QSLs for their last week of operation (March 28,
29 and 30 reception dates).  Front cover has station information including
opening and closing dates and images of QSLs from some QSLs from previous
years.  Inside is full data and signed by what appears to be "N. Kwihara"
(?).  Top half of inside foldover reads "Thank you for joining us for 61
years" and "Thank you for your reception on our Short-wave transmission JJY.
We confirm your reception report as follows"    \
I sent 3 reception reports along with a cassette tape, US$3, and souvenir
postcards.   (Lee Silvi, Mentor Ohio)