[HCDX] Iiraqi website in the .ws domain

It is my undertanding that some of the smaller Pacific nations have sold
use of their TLD's to commercial enterprises, examples are .nu (Niue)
and .to (Tonga). I still don't know if any of these operations are actually sited
in these places or not. The IP for this website is in the 62.84.70.0 range
and the entire 62/8 netblock is assigned to RIPE (reseaux IP European).
The trace from me to there goes through NYC into Teleglobe.net,
through one site in the .lb domain and appears to end up in Europe,
though the last hops don't resolve to names. This is a logical place for
this site. Bob F