[HCDX] (HCDX) Peru DX News

For further info on Peruvian stations, whether mentioned or unmentioned in
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/la/laindex.html
it might pay to check the Dateline Bogotá Library
http://www.algonet.se/~ahk/Dateline.htm
which contains a selection of my loggings from Bogotá 1992-1998.
They were published by Radio Nuevo Mundo, Japan,
DX South Florida, USA, The Radio News, Venezuela,
Play DX, Italy, DX Listening Digest and Numero Uno, USA,
Kurier, Germany, the WRTH LA-Newsletter, Frekvensnytt
and DXclusive, Finland, Distance and SWB, Sweden and many
other bulletins. In 1995-1996 I had a monthly report on HCJB
DX Partyline where there was, on an average, four or five new
stations to report each month. Firsthand info on these loggings
can be found in the Dateline Bogotá Library.

Henrik Klemetz