[HCDX] Signal No.16

Hi all,

DX bulletin Signal No.16 is available at my site:

http://listen.to/dxsignal

or, directly
http://members.v3space.com/estrella/signalen.htm
http://dxsignal.50g.com/signalen.htm

If you wish to subscribe to Signal by e-mail, please send a blank message
to:
dxsignal-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Summer comes, and I cannot ensure that Signal will continue as a weekly
publication during the next months. Moreover, I decided to simplify its
appearance. Starting from the next issue, it will have a simple text view,
without redundant graphics. Putting it together in HTML format takes too
much time.

Don't worry, the content will not suffer from that change!

Thanks to all contributors!

73,
Dmitri Mezin,
Kazan, Russia