[HCDX] San Antonio, Texas radio feature

My monthly Latin American DX feature on HCJB's DX Party Line
this weekend will feature something from north of the Rio Grande
River instead of south - Spanish language radio in San Antonio,
Texas. There will be recordings of several MW stations,
including one of the best bilingual announcers I've ever heard.
Check HCJB's schedule for times & frequencies in your area.

=====
Don Moore     mooredxer@xxxxxxxxx
Radio: http://donmoore.tripod.com  <-------NEW URL
Family History: http://members.xoom.com/patepluma