[HCDX] African stations in tropical bands

[HCDX] African stations in tropical bands

Today Fri June 8th I noted several interesting stations from Africa. Here´s
a list of them:

5003,7 kHz R NACIONAL DE GUINEA ECUATORIAL, BATA with complete ID in
Spanish at 1902 UTC. I tried to hear Malabo on 6250 kHz a little earlier.
What I heard was PYONGYANG from North Korea, I think.

4965 kHz CHRISTIAN VOICE from Lusaka, Zambia with programming in English.
I´ve logged Zambia and Chile. Who can tell me how to hear CHRISTIAN VOICE
from Darwin, Australia!?  Best frequencies and times for Scandinavia,
pse!!!!

4815 kHz This French speaking station has to be RADIODIFFUSION NATIONALE
DU BURKINA. from Ouagadougou.  Noted at 1910 UTC with fair reception.

3375 kHz Really surprised to hear Portuguese and African music here. This
must be
RADIO NACIONAL DE ANGOLA. Time 1915 UTC.

Really good conditions to Africa!

73´s from Turku (former capital of Finland)
Jouko Huuskonen

RX: SONY ICF-2001D
ANT: Galvanized iron roof (TV-set and computer shut down)