Re: [HCDX] New-look web-site

 Your web page has several errors in Internet Explorer 5, also when you send
mail to multiple email addresses use the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) function
so people can reply to you and not have a page full of To: addresses.

http://radiodx.com/spdxr/BBC_Alt.htm
The error is on Line 14 of the web page it is expecting a object.

Otherwise a very nice page and thanks for the list of Beeb frequencies. I
live in Oregon USA and I hear most of the BBC TX  in the morning that are
for Asia and S. Pacific.

HTH,

Keith

--