[HCDX] Medium wave/ AM Changes in Cleveland

[HCDX] Medium wave/ AM Changes in Cleveland

While not a shortwave log, for those of you who DX Mediumwave there are some
changes that will occur on or about July 3, so if you wish to try for any of
these before the switches occur now is the time.  As I understand it:

WKNR (Talk format) 1220kHz is moving to 850kHz
WHK (Religous) 1420kHz is moving to 1220khz
WRMR (Music of your Life) 850kHz is moving to 1420kHz with a similar format
(?)
  The move from 850kHz and possibly modified format has created public
outcry, but
  on the east side of Cleveland WBKC (1560kHz) carries a similar format and
the
  local newspaper (The News-Herald) states WBKC has already worked on new
  advertisers, etc.

On the FM side WCLV 95.5kHz, which is a renowned classical music station, is
moving to 104.9kHz which is barely audible here.  "KISS 104.9" is not heard
well here so I'm not sure where they are moving to, if they are.   There is a
strong signal from a country music format station on 104.7 just east of here
so I'm not sure how well my wife will be able to hear WCLV on the new 104.9
as the 104.7 signal tends to bleed over to 104.9 a bit on our car radios.